Please read our Covid19-safe protocols before your appointment:
Please understand that receiving acupuncture in a community setting during these Covid19 times carries some risk. All In Community Acupuncture has set protocls in place to keep our patients and staff as safe as possible.
1. Please stay home if you have any unusual symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, or you have been exposed to someone who is or may be Covid19 positive. We are happy to waive the cancellation fee.
2. Always wear a face mask or covering while in the clinic.
3. Keep a physical distance of 6 feet or more between yourself and others whenever possible.
4. Wash or sanitize your hands upon entry into the clinic.
5. BYOBlanket or sheet to cover your chair. Or, you can use one of ours for a $5 charge. Choose your seat and drape it, and your acupuncturist will be with you soon. Exhale!
6. After treatment, wrap your seat covering up with used sides facing inwards and wash or sanitize hands before leaving.
FYI : The online booking system will not allow cancellations less than 24 hours before appointment time. If you must cancel anyways, do call us and let us know you are not coming. We reserve the right to charge for no shows and last minute cancellations.